2017 has been a busy and exciting year for The Love Trust. While the year started with an uncertain future at hand, our various donors stood firm in their support for us – you all helped us to continue providing quality education, which we always strive to deliver.
2017 brought about a number of changes and opportunities. We reorganised our operations in order to address our financial
challenges and assure our donors that we would be able to continue our unique role within the education and early childhood development sectors. With significantly fewer resources available, we continued to
provide excellent services to our beneficiaries.
As we close out 2017 and start 2018, it is appropriate for us to reflect upon our successes and highlight our accomplishments and growth.
- 164 Early Childhood Development (ECD) Teacher Training Centre (TTC) graduates from 10 centres nationwide
- Impressive ECD Centre results
- The first Nokuphila Primary School Concert on the school property
- Nokuphila Pre-Primary Concert & Graduation on the school property
- First inter-house sports at Nokuphila Primary School
- Love Trust was able to operate 12 ½% below budget
- 292 ECD Centre site visits were completed
- 17 workshops were held for current and alumni ECD practitioners
- 3 successful Open Days